Friday, April 08, 2005

Today's Invention

The All Terrain Mouse

Once again I have been smitten with inspiration! Today I invented the All Terrain Mouse, or ATM. It is a standard mouse fitted with a special ball tracker. The ball tracker is the mechanism on the underside of the mouse that associates the movement of the mouse with the movement of the curser on the monitor. The tracker is basically just a hard, rubber coated, plastic ball. The rubber coating is for traction. My invention will improve the traction of the ball. I replaced the rubber coating with a mud tire tread. This new tread will allow the mouse to go “off road” over loose papers, pens, paper clips, coffee cup coasters, and other things that might me littering your work space. The mud tire tread will be the mouse equivalent of a monster truck tire. Patent is pending.

No comments: