***UPDATED AS OF 7/28***
(updates are in green)
I jacked this questionnaire from my buddy, Kelly's, site. The answers are mine.
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I stole a kiss from a neighbor girl when I was five.
2. What do you think is your best feature?
I'd say my sense of humor but my wife would say my dimples. She has to live with my twisted humor and it's just not funny to her anymore.
3. What is your favorite breed of dog?
I love all dogs.
4. If you could attend only one Olympic event, which would it be?
I'm more of a X-Games fan but I think I would enjoy watching Olympic hockey.
5. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Michael Moore, so I could poop in his soup. Sorry, for being so crude, but I can't stand this lie monger!
6. If you were a car what kind would you be?
I'd be Ken Kesey's Merry Prankster bus called "Further" because of all its interesting passengers: Bob Dylan, Neal Cassidy, the Grateful Dead, and ect.
7. What is your favorite number?
8. Which Disney character are you most like?
9. If a movie was made about you, who would play you?
Jack Black. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to occupy the same point in time and space without the universe collapsing in on it self because he reminds me of myself so much.
10. Have you ever been out of the country and, if yes, where? (list all places)
11. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last twelve (12) months?
Zero. Yea! Bring back the wagon train!
12. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Scream like a little girl, possibly wetting my self.
13. If you where stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you want it to be?
19 for sure. I started noticing my decline at 23.
14. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
I thought I was playing "Good Samaritan" by giving this lady a ride from the bank to the
15. What is the coolest (or most unique) thing you have ever done?
My brother-in-law and I produced a two day charity music festival for the Coalition for Kids.
16. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Nothing so far compares to what I'm going to experience the first week in January with the birth of our first child. When I think about being in the delivery room I briefly lose conscientiousness. For those of you who think this is a cop out I have come up with something......I have dreams about sharks sometimes. That's scarry.
17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
18. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
The Mellow Mushroom.
19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Gin and Sprite.
20. What is your biggest pet peeve?
21. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Maize soup or what I call "Cat knuckle soup". I had this when I was in
22. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you want it to be?
It would probably be a song I wrote and sang for my wife for our first X-mas. Professionally speaking though, I would choose "The Road", by Nick Drake.
23. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
24. What is the best book you have ever read?
"The Way of the Master", by Ray Comfort. This book will change your life, I promise.
25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Her face, eyes, smile, hair, and her body. This order might be reversed in most cases.
26. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to see one of my songs recorded and I want to attain perfect pitch.
27. What is the most outrageous thing you would love to do?
Sing on stage. I have horrible pitch and voice sounds like a rusty nail going through tin, so singing on stage would be outrageous.
28. What is your favorite board game?
29. If you could have any job, what would it be?
30. What, in your opinion, is the worst way to die?
31. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
A million more wishes. That my entire family would be saved and be reunited in Heaven. Well, for that matter, I wish everyone would. And that I wish that I could start life over knowing everything I know now.
31. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas. I saw a Discovery Channel piece about this "manly peak" on the roof of the world and now I want to go.
32. What is one thing you could not go more than a week without?
My wife and my guitar.
33. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I wish I could let go of my anger.
34. In the last three years, what is one thing you would have done differently?
I would share my faith more. See question 24 for further instructions on how Jesus did it.