Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Garret died today

My wife and I taught Garrett in Sunday morning bible school. I will spare you details of his death because my mind can't comprehend it and my lips just won't form the words. This song comes from a dark place. I'm sorry. He was six.

Pray for Rain
-Eric Crouch

Vs. 1

Pray for sickness; pray for rain

Pray for the sunset that ends the day

Pray for tunnels that end in lights.

Pray for forgiveness for this life.

Pray for innocence born in vain,

when lives’ are taken without shame.

Chorus

Oh……I want to go home. X3

Vs. 2

Pray for rain that clouds the sky.

Mix it with tears from saddened eyes.

Pray for sickness; pray for rain.

Pray the sunset takes away the pain.

Pray the sunset takes away the pain.


Chorus

Oh……I want to go home. X3



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



No comments: