This is a game we are playing. First a few of us fill out this questionnaire then we fill it out as we think one of the others should've answered it. What follows is how I think Mike should've these same questions. His real one is on his site.
1.How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Old enough to know that dollies are for girl.
2. What do you think is your best feature?
Dry sense of humor.
3. What is your favorite breed of dog?
A Schnauzer. I'm going on the pretense that pets resemble their owners.
4. If you could attend only one Olympic event, which would it be?
5. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
The "Family Guy"
6. If you were a car what kind would you be?
The Dukes of Hazzard Dodge 01
7. What is your favorite number?
8. Which Disney character are you most like?
Scar from the Lion King
9. If a movie was made about you, who would play you?
10. Have you ever been out of the country and, if yes, where? (list all places)
Who cares. He didn't stay.
11. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last twelve (12) months?
12. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Push the wife and kid aside and swim towards the surface.
13. If you where stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you want it to be?
Sperm, man those were the days.
14. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
McDonalds getting chicken strips.
15. What is the coolest (or most unique) thing you have ever done?
My brother-in-law and I produced a two day charity music festival for the Coalition for Kids.
16. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Fly ball hit to me in the outfield.
17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
I'm sorry but I can't finish this one because I have the most horrendous picture in my head.
18. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
Harbor House with my family.
19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Anything clear. It must be clear because colored drinks cause cancer!
20. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't understand people who are late.
21. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Corn....................................THAT WAS STILL FREAKN' ON THE COB. EHWWWWWW!
22. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you want it to be?
The Barney song.
23. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Leave it as Mike but just pronounce it with a Jamaican accent.
24. What is the best book you have ever read?
Paint Winnie: A paint by number retrospect on the life and times of the Pooh Bear
25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
It's more of a sensation.
26. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
To personally reach "Studio 54" like status among my co-workers.
27. What is the most outrageous thing you would love to do?
Race the Dodge through Bristol with the Mayor (wink,wink) chasing me in his convertible, Boss Hogg style.
28. What is your favorite board game?
29. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Club owner and international man of mystery.
30. What, in your opinion, is the worst way to die?
31. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
For supreme dominance over my gimp, Dave Buckles.
31. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Anywhere the wife and kid were not.
32. What is one thing you could not go more than a week without?
Heat n' Serve frozen dinners
33. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
My New Kids on the Block, Hangn' Tough haircut.
34. In the last three years, what is one thing you would have done differently?
Mac'd on the chick from the Dukes of Hazzard Documentary.